Easy like Sunday morning!

So I just filled my taxes using TurboTax & I have to say - it was extremely easy, very user-friendly, & only took about half an hour to answer the questions & submit my e-file! On top of all that, I was able to claim the deductions of paying for my student loan interest, so my rebate is definitely going to be something to look forward to. Anyone getting ready or thinking about doing their taxes I would strongly recommend they check out TurboTax. Granted yes, if I had used my mother's CPA it would have cost $35 & my mom would have paid for it. Instead, I used TurboTax, paid about $70 for Federal/State e-filling, but had it all done with in a matter of minutes. And all of my information will be there next year when I get ready to file; I don't have to dig through my old files trying to find my old return statements.

Anywho, it is a beautiful day outside, & I have much to do today, I just am psyched to be getting money back from the government within the next couple of weeks (& I'm sure that makes my credit cards much happier as well!). Just wanted to share the wealth, figuratively speaking.

Comments

Popular Posts