Say whatcha gotta say

I'd like to take a moment and remind everyone that you never know the full story. No matter who you talk to, how many different versions you hear, or what you think you know, you are going to be wrong. I generally don't like my blogs to be a source of venting, but right now, I'm a little tired of all the drama and all the rest that goes with it.

If you don't know me, don't pretend to even have a clue what is going on. Please don't offer your opinion either. And even if you do know me, do you really know me? I'm a pretty private person, and I generally keep a lot of things to myself, so if you feel like you have the right to offer up advice, maybe you should think twice about what you really want to say.

True friendship is something that either is or isn't real. Maybe you think that it is good par for you to tell me your feelings concerning my business, but I know you don't have a clue what is going on. So in the long run, say your piece, and then move on. I take things to heart, & to have them shoved in my face repeatedly is only going to piss me off and create even more drama. Plus, usually its one of those things were nothing is really being said, only talked about. Get to the point of whatever it is you feel like needs to be said, say it, and then move on.

With all that said - hope Halloween was fabulous for you all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I normally don't respond to blogs, but in this case I actually want to. I agree with you. There is too much drama in this world and life is short. Drama tears people and friendships apart. No-one really knows what is going on in one's life at a particular point in time and instead of asking, they automatically assume what they hear is the truth. It is hard to take back the things that are said and if you don't know what the entire story is, then you really shouldn't say anything, because once its said, it is hard to forget.

Popular Posts