Thursday Thoughts #4 - Beer is proof that God wants us to be happy

Benjamin Franklin said that. And I completely agree with him. What I don't agree with, or more don't like at all is that I bought this awesome beer book from Barnes & Noble tonight. Now, you would think since I bought an AWESOME book I would be happy right? WRONG!!!! See, I started looking through it, & while I have tried 57 of the beers listed, that was out of probably close to 350 different beers! And I realized I don't think I've ever had an Italian beer, but I have had a beer from almost every other major beer producing country.

This book made me remember some beers which I haven't had for a long time, but really do like. While I won't get into them right now, I will be sharing more about beer in the future. This book is showing me that I need to vow to increase my beer knowledge & impart it upon the world. So while I will be giving my opinion in the future on various beers & beer trivia, feel free to let me know if you have suggestions, or knowledge you would also like to impart (especially if you know of good beer bars in NYC!).

Let's share the love people!!


Comments

Adam Schwindt said…
Thanks for following my site!

Adam @ ImageOrigins

Popular Posts