Random Sunday Musings

Okay, so obviously I started this blog with the best of intentions.  Life seems to do that; it gets in the way and leaves the best of intentions as distant memories.  Well, I'm not promising anything spectacular here, but I am going to try to update this more often.  As I finish graduate school and am searching for a job, maybe I will focus my posts around my job search.  As a pet owner, maybe I will focus my posts around my adorable dog and cats.  As a woman trying to figure out this whole world of men and friends, maybe I will focus on that.  As a baker and aspiring cook, maybe that can be my new and improved focus.  As I try (again) to get into shape, maybe I should focus on that as a way to hold myself accountable.

Or maybe, must maybe, I stick with it all.  In an effort to comb through my thoughts, it might be more likely for me to post if I'm not limiting myself quite yet.  There will come a day I'm sure when I can talk endlessly about a single subject, but for now life is so overwhelmingly awesome that I want to share it all!

So there you go.  Look forward to seeing posts with cute animals, delicious food, exercise and dating fails and funnies, and frustrations regarding the world of employment.  Aren't you excited?  I know I am!

Comments

Popular Posts