Just another day in paradise

Wow, a lot has happened in the past few months, and at the same time, I find it hard to put into words.  Big picture: I am happily settled in Wyoming, going to school, and my animal family has expanded!  I know have two cats, one which I adopted in NYC over a year ago, the other which was my cat growing up.  This past July I adopted a puppy, well she will be a year in mid-October so she is mostly through the puppy phase!  Life has been barreling along but it is a ride I don't want off of!  At first I was working some jobs around town that were a means to an end, but since May I have been working at the Wyoming State Vet Lab as an Undergraduate Assistant, and I recently started working as a Kennel Tech at one of the local Veterinary Clinics.  Work is hardly work when I feel like I am learning and doing things that will advance my career!  Hardly a day goes by that there isn't something to remind me of how lucky I am.  Hopefully I can get back to a routine of updating this, so all of you keep checking back!  I promise to start freaking out about organic chemistry if you do!  To all of you that I have not seen or spoken to for some time now, you are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope that when we do speak it will find you well.  As Mae West said, "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!" So let's get living people!!!

Comments

Popular Posts