Little by little!

Okay, so I'm starting to get excited and starting to freak out at the same time!  All that is standing between me and the end of the semester is four 1 pg papers and two final exams!  Forget the fact that I don't have a job yet and am not exactly sure where the money is going to magically rain in from to pay bills but...

With that being said, I did start digging into the job scene again today and was pleasantly surprised at what was available.  Granted, most of it is not in the area I want to be in indefinitely and there is no guarantee any of these places will hire me.  The positive is that there are more at least three different businesses in the town I am living currently looking for full-time, day-time work.  At this point, I'm not even concerned with having the best paying job, but just solidifying an income again.  Part of me is excited to get back to a "routine" outside of the educational system, but then part of me is going to miss the learning aspect again.  It's definitely time to get involved with some organizations that encourage this learning aspect for me.

Stay tuned as the weeks develop!  For now, I better get these papers written, as they are due tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts