Happy New Year!

Well, the new year is upon us in full force.  While I found 2010 to have some great moments, there was also a lot of hardship and drama involved with it.  All I can say is that I am thankful for a new year, with new adventures to be had, new friends to be made, and new possibilities around every corner!  Let's remember all that was good about the past year, take those moments, and grow forward.
This past year brought about so many changes in my life and I am inspired just thinking where they might lead in 2011.  While I am uncertain as to whether to apply to Veterinary school with just my prerequisite courses or finish a second degree, I have a good feeling about the progress to be made.  Actually, I am excited to be entering into the Spring semester taking Physics II, Organic Chemistry II, Domestic Animal Nutrition, and Animal Biology.  Nutrition seems to be a reoccurring theme to my studies, leading me to think that I might make that an emphasis for my future degree.  Maybe an equine nutritionist or something along those lines!
Oh, on a family note.....  My sister is engaged, finally! ;-)  I wish her and her fiance the best of luck, and pray that they will find happiness with each other for eternity.  This happened over Christmas, as well as the news that my brother and his wife are expecting their third child!  I love being an aunt and cannot wait for the newest addition to the family, and while another boy is the probable outcome, would be delighted to have a little niece to spoil rotten too!

Comments

Popular Posts