How Many of Me

According to howmanyofme.com, the following are the statistics on my name.

Jenna
  • There are 45,786 people in the U.S. with the first name Jenna
  • Statistically the 828th most popular name
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Jenna are female
When I plug in both my first & last name, it tells me there is only 1 person in the United States with that name, which hopefully is me! What is always great is people always seem to associate my name with two very drastically different people.



While I claim to be more like Jenna (as in myself), I can't say I don't share some similarities with them both. Let's check it out:

Jenna Bush
  • was in a college sorority
  • received an MIP
  • objected to her father running for election
Jenna Jameson
  • born in April, making her an Aries
  • partially grew up in the west (her in Montana, me in Wyoming)
  • wore braces
  • has a tattoo
Yeah, so maybe the list is a little short, & not really that interesting. But hey, what has your pseudo-namesakes given you for playing the name game?

Comments

Popular Posts