Thursday Thoughts #2 - Passion


Passion (the emotion) comes from the Latin word patior (to suffer or endure), and according to Merriam-Webster, is defined as the emotions distinguished from reason. Often times, passion is used to describe anything of intense enthusiasm, desire, & reaction. We feel passion for our lovers, for our beliefs. Hopefully we all feel passion at injustice & discrimination in the world. Unfortunately, passion is becoming obsolete. I say we don't feel passion enough, that if we did, we would all be more daring & more willing to take a chance. Passion gives courage, hope, provides a path for change, & most importantly of all, reminds us that we are alive. So what makes you passionate?

Comments

Im Just Serious said…
I have passion in my pants... and I try to spread my passion.

I'm really sorry for ruining your classy blog. I'll save these comments for Dre's blog.

Popular Posts